Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Travel !

I'm a person who love to travel, but I don't have the money to do it how I will love to ( I know sad right a person who love to travel the world is broke as hell )  so when I do get the "money" and chance to go some wear Ill make the best out of it.

 A few place that I have been in a past couple years:

Lets begin in FL, I been to coco beach, South beach, and Panama city beach. 

South Beach:






panama city beach:





CoCo Beach: 




I guess from that you can say  " The Bahamas" come next 











Next we have South or North Carolina: 

haha i don't remember but hell I went snowboarding in the appl Mnt. 









   People don't think there is  much to do in AL, but there is, if you go 2 the right spot. 






Gulf Shores:





 next place we have biloxi ms i enjoyed it. 


Biloxi, Ms











That about all trips I been on in a past few years:) 





There are also so many place I love to travel to one day, ( if money and god let me) i fill as if you cant live your life in a box you must get out that box and enjoy new thing that this world have to offer, well hear are a few place that I love to travel  and the reason why. 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A: DISNEY Land Florida and Japan:
  
This is a place that all people that have the money and time need to go, i never been before, ( Hope that will change soon), I'm a big kid in heart and i know that a place like Disney will bring it out. Disney Japan is on that "life list" my life is a place i must visit be for "I get called home". 




B: Chicago 

OMG CHICAGO, 1 word FOOD, Chicago will be like a weekend trip for like the BF and me. ( or who ever will love to go, hehehe )  WE love food so TASTE OF CHICAGO... loving it, so maybe one year i will be and have a long blog post on "the best thing i ate, Taste of Chicago" 







C: Las Veags 

I know people like, "WHAT you never been to Veags,?! OMG" 
I know said right, I will get there one day. I love to go and see shows and fun  other thing, might hit the table maybe once, hehehe but i'm not good at it. but yes Veags is on the visit list, "girls weekend"! i think yes. :) 




D and E: Dominance Republic and Puerto Rico 

Who will not wont to go and visit a Tropicana place to spend like 2week at them?  

 D.R
P.R 


F: Singapore 
People that I know, that have been there, tell me this place is wonderful, and the food is just as good. one day I will be able to see on my own 


G: Laos 
Will if me and the BF  If the boyfriend ever pop the big question, this is a must, all the story his mom and the bf tell me about this place sound wonderful,I have to visit  this place with the BF or hubby. 




hope you enjoyed my list of place i have been and love to travel, i'm sure as i get older and have the chance to visit the place on my list, more will get added. 

until next time 
laquiaxoxo

No comments: