Monday, January 16, 2012

Happy Birthday 2 Me

This was the 1st year for my birthday that I did not do any thing "BIG" for my birthday...well its not that I didn't wont, it just that things that I had plan just " didn't work out for me, for unseen thing that i had no control of happen that took money out of my and the bf "MY BIRTHDAY FUNDS". I had the whole thing plan out leave on the night of my birthday January 13th, get on the plane to FL, and spend a week relaxing, shopping, and spending time with my bf for my birthday. BUTTTTTTTTTT uhggg that did not happen, so I had 2 make last second plans for the birthday. So this was the1st time that I can remember I was not in the club vip drinks and bottle all around me. Im not mad about just sad, but over all I enjoyed spending time with my "True Friends". I dont have that many pictures  AWW sad whatever.








Well let me begin by saying i'm happy to see a new year and a new age so that top anything. when I got up to fix me something to eat I saw the cuties little animal on to back porch sniffing his balls, but I could only I picture.



.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
I HAD 2 MAKE YOU WAIT FOR IT AND THE I GOT THIS SHOOT OF THIS PICTURE 




  

BALLS!  AND THEN HE TOOK OF... just like a guy lick it and gone 








Crazy right the thing that I see out side my house. But moving on to later that night I deiced to had downtown Atlanta to at "Strips" with a few my friends,( i'm  just so sad that it was so last min )
the place is not that big but it did the job. On top of everything my boy friend had to work, that put sad on top of sad. I love my friend they always know how to cheer a girl up you cant always fine friends like that in you life.



That my friend Veronica left and me boo Alex on the left 





Me with my friend veronica 




MY friend Crystal and her boy friend I don't remember her name so we gong to call him boyfriend X...lol 



me and my friend Lisa we go back, I know her long then any of my friend we like grew up with each other  












Group picture.. BTW no red boots was so last min like i got out my car it was so cold outside that night i had to put them on my feet.  
Side note: soon I will be doing a post on "Weight lost" my gold is to lose about 20 pounds be for my Spring trip in April  so look out for that 

SO then my brother and his GF pop up out of no where and left BOY i tell brothers.. SMDH









My drink the only one of the night, The only one cause the boyfriend had to work so I had to drive SUCK AZZ!!!!!!!!!!  O well thing happen but he made it up to me the next day, hehehehe no pictures of that :) 




 ENDING the night
I have no ideal what they was looking at?

So on the way out I do not know why i let the drunk person in the group hold the camera? when you do you get pictures like this...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 this

 this
 and that











Over all I enjoyed my birthday, until next year 
Laquiaxoxo

No comments: