Sunday, January 26, 2014

Late Birthdy Post!



 Okay 1st off, happy late birthday to me! like Jan 13 so super late post. My birthday was wonderfully I enjoyed it so much. What more can I ask for, I wish I had many more pictures for my birthday but that's what happen when you don't charge your camera. O well, it is what it is.

The weekend before my birthday I went out to eat with my friends and out around the city. It was wonderfully.
The of my birthday my mother cook my fav food! happy dance, well on to pictures.



Nothing like a good ole bathroom picture -____-   :0) with my fly ass spider man dress




Me and my BFF (21 years) yees out at my birthday dinner umm food something




My brother and I




Me and some of the girls out in the city. I love Atlanta

MY BIRTHDAY DAY!!!!













FOOD!!!!!






 
 
 
 
My birthday was wonderfully I can not as for anything different! I HOPE MANY MORE TO COME
 
until next time my peaches. laquiaxoxo  
 

No comments: