Thursday, March 24, 2011

Pit Bull






Atlanta Bullpalooza is one the biggest pit bull show in Atlanta. I love pits!!! O any small dogs!!! But a this time I have a pit and he is my baby. 


Famous

Well at bullpalooza it a show case for everything pits from, dog food, people who sell pits, ect. I love it! i think pocket pits r my fav, that might be my new dog for next year but i'm not sure yet. Next year I will be there entering my dog in the Pit contest they have there. This was my 1st year  going to the show and I love every bit of it. So if you come next year and see  me, stop me and say hello to me and my dog Famous! i.e that his name hehe cute right?! yes it is. O buy the way bring a lot of money cause you will want to buy every thing for your dog. 

I took some picture but only with my phone cause Me being Me, I left my camera at home awww sad face! I took the picture with my phone ( blackberry torch )... so enjoy 





I love how his ears stand up ^-^ cute 

he smiling at you!! lol


 
cool as dog cage 


Some people we got there early ticket was gone quick !


She was a fat puppy!! LOvE












One of the dogs in the show


cute they don't get that big at all, i think they r pits that look like bull  dogs 
And last, this one i just want to pick up and take of with him..SO DAMN CUTE i was on love with him so so so much!! 


 
I cant wait until next year, see yall there!!!  
love ya, laquiaxoxo 

No comments: