Monday, January 5, 2015

Happy 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR My peaches,  I hope everyone new year was a good one and safe one.

I have so many back blog to do but i am going to began with this one :).

This year I bought in the new year with my family,  I dint go out with any friends this year, also the person I wanted to spend the most time with in not in Georgia. SO with that being said family it was lol.

My did a nice little new year eve spread, so the food and drinks was on point.

I don't know about you but my family has this thing with on new year day there is:

NO: washing clothing (u wash someone out your life/family)
NO: ironing clothing ( why, I don't know. You just do it)
The first person that walk thew the door need to be a male with at least 10 dollar or money in his pocket
Cook and eat: black eye peas for luck and greens for money.

So yea that is our crazy New Year thing. lol  is this just my family that do this or do yall family do the same thing? or is this just a Southern thing may be a African american thing get let me know plz.

Well on to pictures that I took on new years eve.






















Pour it! Drink it up! Take a Pic!



ITS all most that time! For the count down!










1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like your hairstyle. X

WWW.HEKYMA.COM