Wednesday, April 16, 2014

enjoying the city


The weather was so good in the city Saturday i decide to go out and enjoy it with my girls.






That my home girl Satrshia we in the car just taking pictures, doing what we do best.



The home girl Ann, our driver on that wonderful Saturday in the City. 



We decided to eat in the city, at RA love the food there. The best part about eating out side is people watching, there was so much going on in the city and warm weather bring all kind of cray people out the house. 






Some if the food we ate, I think we sat there for like over an 1hr just talking and eating that what i love the most girl time, with my friends. You don't know how much you miss them until you been away from them. I made so many wonderful friends throw my ex boyfriend and meet wonderful people. At the end of the day there his friends, and not so much my friends. I just cant call them up and be like lets chill like i do with my girls. That why they are my girls. lol. No matter where we are in our life we find time to meet up like we are in our early 20's again ( o god I'm still in my 20"s just late 20's ) and do it like we always do it.  

I love my girls

Until next time my Peaches love Laquiaxoxo

No comments: