Wednesday, April 16, 2014

A Long Time Coming


This is some what of a late post. I have time to blog to day so i was like what the hell i might as well update with something thing i been meaning to post.


This was the 1st time in like 4 years ( wow that long) that all my home girls have meet up to chill with each other and have a good time. We missing 1 :(  we have meet up but not like this.

Life have taking so many turns for me and my friends some good some bad ( I.E ME, but I'm in a good place now) and we are all just happy that we can come together with each other and do it like old times. Let me tell you this was a hell of a night. To funny love it, wish i  had more pictures. Sometime when you have so much fun that not what you think about.

My friends and I are planning so much for this year and next. We are to ready to turn up on our grow up ish.






My 1st drink of the night.

Ann and Satanta


Starshia and I my Ace..lol


If you know me, you already know what time it is. Those who don't know the brown well belong to me :)





Chilling out side in the city.  I love Atlanta


My lovely friends, Ann, me, And Victress


Santanta And Victress



Missing two people in this pictures.  Love midtown Atlanta. One day i will be moving down there. Just watch. My back yard will be the city. ( side note i look like my mom 0_o need to change hair soon)


I love my girls, Until next time my Peaches love Laquiaxoxo.

No comments: