Friday, January 25, 2013

my love



Any one who know me know that i love my dog sooooooooo much!

They my not be the cuties, smallest, biggest, the pretty, ect dog out there but there my dog so they mean so much more to me then anything.

I have to pit bulls, i know down hear in Georgia they have a "rep" of being the "mean dog", the "killer dog" the dog you dog fight with. I just think that suck big time cause every pit bull is not like that, you can train any dog to fight or kill but i guess no one look at that. ( asswholes)

When i tell people i have dogs first thing they do is say "Awwww what kind" ( in there happy voice) then i tell them pits then they say "oooooo" ( in there WTF was she thinking voice). -_____-

Me, I just think its funny, my dog are not what you think they are, not MEAN KILLING dogs! They are house dogs, but don't get me wrong just like any other dog if you come into there home / yard they will let you know who home you walking into.


This pass weekend the weather was good so i let the boy out to play and when i went to check up on them this is was they was doing.( see pictures) they just so cute to me, I love them.

O by they way when people say to male doges do not get along that is so not true. I have two male dog and they are like brother it is to cute to me.

My skinny dog is always trying to do something like dig wholes in the yard when he know  that a bad thing. "It no no bad boy :)" so when he want to dig in the ground the fat dog will sit in front of the back door,( i guess hes the look out) when some one walk up to the door he bark so the skinny dog can know that someone coming and stop digging wholes in the yard. They are to funny. 


its so cute they don't go any where with out each other tooo cute






Well those are my babies, untill next time my Peaches love Laquiaxoxo 

No comments: