Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Friend Birthday!

This Past weekend was very fun for me. I enjoyed time with some good old friend!

Its nothing like a birthday to bring friends together! ok on to the pictures.

We begun the night with meeting up to eat. its was crazy road work going on in Atlanta so a 8:00 dinner turned  in to a 9:40 dinner o well it happen at time!



Me, Ann, and Victress


Birthday Girl!



Victress and her hubby


soup





Food





some of my food



she was eating good!


My food >.<

When we got done eating we head off to the party

 Waiting for some one 2 come down and get us







I made that for the birthday girl








My boo thing lol had to take a quick one he hate taking pictures sometime














Hope all my Peaches enjoyed there weekend ! until next time Love Laquiaxoxo


No comments: