Monday, June 30, 2014

With the girls



I love when I have a day with my girl, even when its a short time. Well this time we meet up with them for a bridal fitting for my friend Ann wedding. She is the second one out of my friends to get marry, I am so happy for her. It been a while coming, yesssss girl yesss :0). I know this process is going to be a fun one. So far just for the 1st dress fitting was a fun one so i know just by that the turn up is going to be real.

 Well the 1st dress fitting or "pick" was at DB. We just tried on a few dress to see what look good on everyone body type.


 This was the 1st dress we put on  I love the bottom of this dress, not the top so much. and let me tell you omg all the dresses we tried on run small. I need to get my ass back in the gym asap.





 This was a fav of ours too. we all love it in long but not to much in short, the back in the short dress was a hot ass mess. ugh. Overall, all the dress we tried on was a hit or a miss. There still a few more "dress try on" to do be for she pick out the "Dress"








A group pictures with the girls once we tried on all the dress she picked out for us. If you was wondering the bride is the one in the middle. 
When the dress fitting was over with Me along with the bride and one of the girls deiced to grab a bit to eat. This 1st place we went to did not open until 5o'clock  0_0 so pizza it was. Let me tell you for a min I was like damn i might need to get like soup, cause I was felling some type of way not fitting into my dress size dress. Then I walk in and smelled the pizza and I was like FTS, I am getting me pizza. \




Yes this was my pizza, and it was soooooo damn good, i am so sad that i can not remember the name of this pizza.




Those where the girls pizza also good. I think my pizza taste a little bit better, heheheh :0)

OMG i have so many back thing i need to blog about i just got back from a Vacation and still have not blog about the 1st vacation. So look for them soon yea me.
Well until next time my peaches love laquiaxoxo. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

All those dresses are beautiful. X

FOLLOW ME ON GFC and/or BLOGLOVIN, I ALWAYS FOLLOW BACK !

WWW.FLYDP.BLOGSPOT.COM
| Fashion Blogger |