Monday, November 19, 2012

Bath & Body Works Fall Mini Candle"




I was one of the lucky ones that was able to try the "Bath & Body Works Fall Mini Candle"  complimentary to test through Influenster’s VoxBox program,  and I can tell you right now lite my candle is lite as i am writhing this.  and it smell wonderful. 

The size is min, I mean mini. Almost to mini for me but the good thing about them being that small they make good gifts and you can try one in the mini size for only $3.50, so if u don't like the Mini Candle from Bath & Body work its okay, cause it was only 3.50. If you don't  like that candle size you can buy a small one for $9.50.  if you love that you can buy a medium candle for only $12.50. So you can also get 3 wick candle for $19.50 so,


Mini = $3:50 
Small = $ 9.50 
Medium = $ 12.50 
3 wick = $ 19.59 

 You can also check out there web site too for deals and more goodies you might like: 

If you go to  Bath & Body Works let me know what you got! 
Until next time Love Laquiaxoxo! 

No comments: