Sunday, June 10, 2012

Dr. Scholl's For Her Ball of Foot Cushions Review


Dr. Scholl's For Her Ball of Foot Cushions Review"

So if you read my "VoxBox" blog, in my Influenester box you will have seen the "Dr. Scholl's For Her Ball of Foot Cushions" 


So for those who do not know what Influenester is check out my last post. 




I got "Dr. Scholl's For Her Ball of Foot Cushions" to review in my Influenester spring Voxbox. 
so hear is my review: 










K, 1st let me tell you a little about Dr.Scholls for her ball of foot cushions. 

Its made to Help prevent ball of foot pain. That a must have no pain, no game! I'm a person who have to have the cuties shoes on when I  go out, dance, eating, party, chilling with the friends , Ect. The last thing you wont is  to walk around trying to be cute, and your feet is in pain... not going to work. 

 It have a Massaging Gel comfort for the ball of your foot.   O by the way if fill grate! On top of it all you never have to worry about the foot cushion moving around. It stay in place  , and prevent toe scrunch 

Also don't worry about if it fiting your shoe size, The Dr.Scholls for her ball of foot cushion discreetly fits all women's shoes.

When its time to toss them out you will never have to worry about damage, removable without damage to your shoes.


SO I'M SURE YOUR NEXT QUESTION IS "HOW DO IT WORK" 

WELL EASY: you peel the back off 
                   place the pad at the ball of your shoe
                  then replace 6months or the 1st signs of wear 
Easy Right?!


WILL I Recommend THIS to A Friend!!?? 

Well Hellzz yes! I cant to go with out my Dr.Scholls for her ball of foot cushion, Its like putting on ruining shoes with out socks. It is the best keeped secret for all females but i'm telling. Don't get mad when its 2am and your friend can still party because her feet fill good, and you r stuck siting down looking like "who did it and why" f7u12  with a bad foot ack.  so go out and buy u will be happy about it 

Go out and buy a pair and tell me what you like about it or not like about it. 


until next time my peaches love laquiaxoxo  






No comments: