Thursday, April 12, 2012

New Room

So I been busy redoing my room! i'm so happy WHY idk cause I can be, why not!

So i been looking a different room ideal, i been look on like at IKEA, Ashely Stwerted, ect. just to get some ideals to put in my new bedroom.

I will love something that fashionable or romantic, modern or just me!

as far a color I don't know yet: I guess I know when I see it



I been looking a different picture hear or some I like and love and just ummmm super unique:
















Well I guess ill show u pictures of my room::::


  •                                                     .
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •                                           DUM DUM DUMMMMMMMM 





Well next time so I can show you the B/A pictures 

 untill next time my Peaches laquiaxoxo




No comments: