Tuesday, November 23, 2010

free Samples #1



So late a night when I cant sleep, I love getting on my computer to see what I can fine...that night for some reason I goggle free samples.A  list of frees samples pop up under the goggle search, me being me I put in my mailing info for all of them to see what will come to the house in the mail. Well on Friday got 1 of my many samples(that need to com) in the mail. This one that I got blow my mind, it was the one I got from EXTRA GUM, on Facebook.http://www.facebook.com/extragum  Face book extragum  let you pick 1 out of 3 flavor pack of gum.






So I went with the Strawberry Shortcake Gum, So I'm thinking when it come in the mail its going to be ONE strip of gum with a 50cent off coupon..BUT NO!!! it came in the mail Friday with the A whole pack of gum in it!!!! and I love it....For some reason i was supper happy to get it ( it don't take much to make me happy)  so now I need to go out and buy the other EXTRA GUM  and try it!!!  I think everyone that read this need to go out and buy a pack and tell me which one is you love!! 


What it was mailed in!!!

My Pack of gum!!!






* I did not get payed to do this or work for Extra Gum :0)*

No comments: